Account Manager / Bookkeeper
This is a position working in business management accounting handling high net worth individuals in the entertainment industry, full charge bookkeeping experience required, this is "not a sales account manager role".
Opportunity to handle the following responsibilities and tasks:
- Maintain books for multiple clients, personal and corporate entities.
- Cash management, transfers, deposits, house accounts, etc.
- Bank account management, ATM cards, credit cards.
- Track commissionable income as received.
- Process monthly commission worksheets.
- Procxess client payroll, checks and direct deposits.
- Prepare quarterly payroll tax returns.
- Prepare annual payroll tax returns.
- Day to day client interaction.
- Coordinate with tax department on tax related matters.
- Coordinate with property and medical insurance personnel.
- Research client requests as needed.
Job requirements for the Account Manager for this great Business Management firm located in Los Angeles, CA are:
- Prior Bookkeeping experience, personal and corporate books.
- Bookkeeping for multiple sets of books preferred.
- Previous business management experience required.
- Experience with Datafaction Imaging software.
- Detail oriented, organized and excellent time management skills.
- Ability to interact with multiple clients and personalities.
- Strong work ethic. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Offering a salary of $75k to $125k plus commensurate with experience. Plus excellent benefits!
We are also looking for an Account Manager in Beverly Hills, Westwood and Santya Monica plus a Bookkeeper in Encino, Santa Monica, Century City and West Los Angeles.
Please send your resume as a word attachment!