Dealer Account Manager
WESTLAKE FLOORING SERVICES LLC, LOS ANGELES CA
This position will oversee a group of dealership that are signed up by or assigned to the manager. The dealer relationships rest with the Account Manager. The account manager will oversee the book of business for each dealership and have incentives to drive both increased business while maintaining low losses. This position requires strong management and industry experience in a fast paced environment. As the company expands and grows the position will include the management of employees and the development of the process for evaluating dealers we have signed up. The candidate should be self-directed in work prioritization and demonstrate good judgment-making ability within the scope of the position’s areas of responsibility. The associate will perform all duties in accordance with Westlake policies and procedures and all state and federal regulations.
This individual will be a contact point and relationship liaison for our dealership network and rep force, ensuring effective delivery of services. The position requires exceptional organization skills, written and interpersonal communication skills, a demonstrated ability to multi-task. Customer service is a vital aspect of the position.
Aspects of the position will also include sales, whether to dealerships or auctions. Risk mitigation will be critical in running a successful company. Working closely with other departments in the company will also be necessary for the company to succeed. Since the company will start out small many of the processes and related activities will be carried out by other departments within Westlake. Working efficiently with these departments will help Westlake Flooring Services to succeed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders.
- Engage and monitor the services provided to all dealers.
- Interview and hire new staff.
- Develop relationships with internal departments in order to facilitate operational issues.
- Manage the sales effort for the market to achieve sales and revenue objectives.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILL & LICENSES:
- Familiar with business technology applications
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work under time constraints and daily deadlines.
- Versatility in job functionality and quick to assimilate business and procedural changes.
- Superior interpersonal skills and teamwork awareness.
- Excellent written and verbal skills
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Management experience preferred
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not unlawfully discriminate in employment. No question on this application is used for the purpose of limiting or excluding any applicant from consideration for employment on a basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law. Equal access to employment, services, and programs is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the organization.