Jobs related to "Parts Room"
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Courteous and helpful interaction with plant personnel and outside vendors.
2. Assist maintenance personnel with parts checkout and searching for parts.
3. Receive parts and materials from the Receiving department and distribute appropriately to stock or personnel.
4. Perform routine weekly inventory checks to ensure that MP2/Dynaway matches existing stock.
5. Perform routine weekly inventory checks to identify and reorder items with zero inventories. Food Safety
6. Print new parts tags, verify information and place tags in appropriate locations.
7. Perform weekly cycle counts of stock items.
8. Pre-kit parts orders for work orders.
9. Maintain accurate inventory and paperwork flow. Food Safety
10. Ensure proper case and individual part identification of stock. Food Quality
11. Handles all aspects of parts inventory control including purchase orders (POs) and requests for quotes (RFQs)
12. Ensure only the best products are accepted into stock. Food Safety
13. Manage the consolidation of rows and proper rotation of stock.
14. Facilitate tool check-out system to minimize equipment loss.
15. Stay informed of all parts inventory and usage operations and offer assistance when possible.
16. Maintain a positive work environment.
17. Keep management informed of employee issues that may arise.
18. Maintain work area and parts inventory in clean, neat, and orderly condition.
19. Meet all productivity and efficiency standards as outlined by management.
20. Follow all safety rules and regulations, including active participation in the prompt identification and communication of safety hazards.
21. Follow all Good Manufacturing Practices. Food Quality
22. Must be available to work overtime as needed, with or without advance notice.
23. Must be able to work any shift and weekends as necessary.
24. Immediately report all food safety and food quality problems to your supervisor.
25. Must have experience with MP2/Dynaway or other Maintenance Parts / Work Order purchasing and inventory system.
26. Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk; reach with hands and arms; climb, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell. The employee is occasionally required to sit or balance. The employee routinely must lift 25 pounds; frequently (2-3 times per day) must lift up to 50 pounds; occasionally may be required to lift over 50 pounds with assistance as needed. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and distance vision.
For More Information...
Email: [email protected]
Visit: 1125 W March Ln Stockton, CA 95207