Jobs related to "Disclosure Clerk"
We are currently looking for a Disclosure Clerk in the City of Westlake Village.
The primary role of the associate is to produce disclosure packets in a timely and accurate manner in order to meet regulatory requirements and required internal service levels.
Essential Job Functions
· Manage the personal production of mortgage loan disclosures in order to produce accurate and time-sensitive disclosure packages, roughly 150 per month.
· Daily pipeline management of incoming loans ready for the GFE. : This consists of pulling daily reports; working daily dashboards; proactively follow up with parties involved in each transaction as needed
· Adhere to the complex GFE specific requirements
· Safeguard all sensitive consumer information
· Ensure proper fulfillment of SLAs as required per procedures
· Adhere to all processes and procedures within the company’s SharePoint repository
· Additional duties as assigned from time to time
· Highly computer literate and able to proficiently use all Microsoft Office products
· Mortgage experience desired but NOT REQUIRED- We'll train the right candidate
· Excellent phone/people skills and a good attitude
· Strong attention to detail
· Bachelor’s degree desired or mortgage experience
· Typing proficiency of 40wpm minimum
· Must pass a credit and a criminal background check
· Ability to work effectively and efficiently to achieve required deadlines
-Encompass system experience preferred
· Positive attitude with the ability to be flexible
· Mortgage lending knowledge and/or experience preferred
· Highly reliable
· Initiative taker
· Excellent attendance
· Secondary language(s) preferred
For More Information...
Email: [email protected]