Full Steam Staffing is Now Hiring!
Pay Rate: $13.50/hr
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
1. Stack cases by hand.
2. Take open cases off of conveyor.
3. Hand stack modules
3. Open cases and repair.
4. Put cans back to accumulation table.
5. Clean work area.
6. Must be available to work overtime as needed, with or without advance notice.
7. Must be able to work any shift and weekends as necessary.
8. Maintain work area in clean, neat, and orderly condition.
9. Meet all productivity and efficiency standards as outlined by management.
10. Follow all safety rules and regulations, including active participation in the prompt identification and communication
of safety hazards.
11. Follow all Good Manufacturing Practices Food Quality
12. Notify supervisor of any problem or malfunction.
13. Must be available to work overtime as needed, with or without advance notice.
14. Must be able to work any shift and weekends as necessary.
15. Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
16. Immediately report all food safety and food quality problems to your supervisor.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required to walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 65 pounds, and occasionally is required to lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and distance vision.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.