Full Steam Staffing is Now Hiring!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviews staff agency daily attendance
- Reviews and submit to management for approval along with and attendance reports (T&As) weekly.
- Oversees incentives ensure accuracy.
- Processes bi-weekly payroll before Paychex deadline on Mondays 2:30PM PST.
- Prepares staff agency and weekly payroll cost report for Admin-Accounting for weekly reporting needs before Tuesdays 9:00AM.
- Provides customer services to employees’ payroll inquiries and requests.
- Reviews, researches and approves agency PAR, payroll action request.
- Audits weekly agency and labor related invoices.
- Assist with other duties assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
- 3 year experience with Payroll or similar background preferred
- Strong computer skills required; excellent with Excel and all Microsoft automation
- Must be able to interact with all levels of management and have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to manage and lead a diverse workforce.
- Good organizational skills
- Knowledge of distribution center operations
- Strong sense of teamwork
- Able to adhere to strict deadlines
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Lifting up to 10lbs
- Sitting at a computer for long periods of time
- Climbing stairs
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to work in a Distribution Center environment with a variation of temperatures.