Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collect olive samples during last day in the process.
- Sample and inspect plant and can maker can double seams from canning lines. FOOD SAFETYY
- Monitor salometer of cover brine. FOOD QUALITY
- Perform QC in line scoring. FOOD QUALITY
- Monitor cullage.
- Sample and inspect ingredients upon delivery. File report. FOOD QUALITY
- Perform verification scoring from previous day’s production. FOOD QUALITY
- Fill out necessary reports.
- Monitor and adjust TSP system. FOOD QUALITY
- Monitor can condition on brite stacked pallets.
- Perform analytical tests on plant water and cooker cooling water. FOOD SAFETY
- Maintain work area in clean, neat, and orderly condition.
- Follow all Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations, including active participation in the prompt identification and communication of safety hazards.
- Must be available to work overtime as needed, with or without advance notice.
- Must be able to work any shift and weekends as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Meet all productivity and efficiency standards as outlined by management.
- Assist production operations department when requested by management.
- Immediately report all food safety and food quality issues to supervisor.
- Other duties may be assigned
- Computer literacy a must.
- High School diploma and 0-2 years’ experience in the field or in a related area.
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures in Quality Control.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills excellent organizational abilities; ability to use office equipment, such as computer terminal, copier, calculator, and multi-
- Production environment; exposure to heat and cold.
- Ability to work any shift and overtime as needed with or without notice.