Jobs related to "Shipping and Receiving Clerk"
Full Steam Staffing is Now Hiring!
Swing 12pm to 8:30pm
Billing Clerk Job Duties:
• Compares identifying information and counts, weighs, or measures items of incoming and outgoing shipments to verify information against bills of lading, invoices, orders, or other records.
• Determines method of shipment, utilizing knowledge of shipping procedures, routes, and rates.
• Answer multi-line phone system and respond to customer needs or transfer communication to the appropriate party.
• Answer questions and handle complaints from vendors/customers regarding any discrepancies.
• Assist in performing administrative tasks such as updating forms, checking in drivers, etc.
• And any other task requested by Controller of the company.
• High school diploma/GED required.
• Excellent organization and time management skills.
• Accurate 10-key abilities.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
• Adherence to laws and confidentiality guidelines.
• Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus.
• Must pass post-offer background check and drug test. Physical Demand and Work Environment:
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to sit for long periods of time.