Full Steam Staffing is Now Hiring!
Position - Customer Service Data Entry Clerk
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review and process deductions/check requests and related backup to ensure they have been allocated correctly and adhere to a standard
- Ensure appropriate documentation is attained to support the deduction. Documentation will include, but is not limited to, signed bills-of-lading, carrier confirmation, appointment time logs, exception reporting, invoices, promotional ads and offers.
- NCH Coupon Deductions and reconciliation
- Gather and/or create necessary documentation to support denied charge backs and initiate repay requests. Includes scheduling and monitoring payments to ensure repayments are received in a timely manner.
- Communicate & follow up effectively between involved parties, including sales, accounting & customer service.
- Research credit balances in order to identify and apply to the corresponding A/R or Deduction balance.
- Work with Customer Service and Logistics to identify process improvement opportunities to reduce and/or eliminate deductions
- Highly proficient in the position. Ability to efficiently and effectively work a high volume of charge backs
- Manage backlog of deductions to less than 90 – days
- Thoroughly document and follow-up in our Internal Systems.
- Communicate & follow up effectively between involved parties, including sales, accounting & customer service
- Backup Order Entry
- Other Duties as assigned by Supervisor
- High School diploma or equivalent with 5-7 years’ experience in customer service/accounting or related fields. Preference will be given to individuals with deduction processing background.
- Ability to use office equipment: computer terminal, copier, calculator, and multi- extension telephone.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Outlook.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills
- High Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to follow-up on pending issues and effectively present information to management.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function as a team player.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
Visit: 1125 W March Ln Stockton, CA 95207
Email: [email protected]