We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about crafting products and user experiences that customers love. You will join a dynamic environment working with the company's founder and CEO, engineering, sales, and marketing teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver SnapStream's vision and strategy.
- Visit customers to get insights on their pains and get product feedback
- Develop the company's product strategy
- Create detailed product and feature requirements and prototypes
- Identify and fill product gaps to improve customer experience to drive growth
- Conduct competitive intelligence and use it to develop product positioning and pricing
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact and deliver product roadmap
- Work closely with engineering team to deliver products that delight our customers
- Drive product launches including working with executives, sales team, marketing team, and engineering team
- Proven work experience in software product management
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful software product
- Proven ability to communicate a product strategy, positioning and roadmap across a team
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job
- Skilled at working effectively across different teams including engineering, marketing and support.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
SnapStream offers health insurance, vision and dental, life insurance, disability insurance, a flexible spending account (FSA), paid vacation, paid parental leave, and a 401k plan. In addition, we fund gym memberships and host fitness challenges to promote health. We supply you with passionate coworkers, an excellent work environment, flexible hours, relaxed dress code, and a kitchen stocked with snacks, health food, red bull, fruit, and whatever else you can think of.
SnapStream is an Equal Opportunity Employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.