Spanish Speaking Certified Medical Assistant/Nursing Assistant
A Woman's Choice, Inc., RALEIGH NC
Put your pro-choice beliefs and values to work! We are woman-owned and woman-operated community-based abortion care providers. Here, we honor the hopes and dreams of people who come to us for a variety of care services.
- Passionately pro-choice
- Enjoy working with women, for women, and as part of a team
- Trained for a fast-paced medical care office
- Welcomes patients by greeting them warmly.
- Prepares patients for the health care visit by directing and/or accompanying them to the examining room; providing examination gowns and drapes; helping them to position themselves for the examination and/or treatment; arranging examining room instruments, supplies, and equipment.
- Verifies patient information by interviewing patient; reviewing and/or recording medical history; taking vital signs.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following, and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Phlebotomy skills and basic lab screenings.
- Assist the medical team with compassion and professionalism.
- Enhances health care practice reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Pay commensurate with position and experience -- new grads welcome!
- Pay add-on for English/Spanish speakers and ultrasound experience.
Learn more about us by visiting our website: www.awomanschoiceinc.com