Healthcare Realty Trust (NYSE:HR), a real estate investment trust, is recruiting for a Senior Property Manager / Portfolio Manager for 8 medical office buildings in Los Angeles County consisting of 417,144 square feet. We offer a competitive salary/benefit package including matched 401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plan with excellent growth opportunities. Please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer including Minorities, Women, Veterans and Disabilities
- Seven+ years progressively responsible commercial property management experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organization and analytical skills.
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Four-year college degree.
- CPM or RPA designation a plus.
- Experience managing a staff.
- Oversee and lead this market, including profit/loss responsibility and management of staff.
- Perform periodic regular property inspections. Recommends alterations, maintenance and reconditioning as necessary.
- Perform routine property accounting functions such as AP processing and AR reporting. Assist with development of bi-annual forecasts for operating and capital expenses.
- Responsible for the final review and approval all annual lease reconciliation and estimates.
- Cultivate relationships with tenants and hospital personnel.
- Lead capital improvement projects including tenant improvements.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Plans and monitors appropriate staffing levels.
- Mentors and coaches team members to further develop competencies.
- Ensure that office and maintenance staff are resolving issues, meeting deadlines, maintaining accurate records and staying within budget.
- Leads by example and models behaviors that are consistent with the company's values.