Classy Casual Theme Restaurant – Restaurant Industry Leader
Are you seeking for a completely fulfilling, fun and financially rewarding hospitality career? We are looking to hire the very best Restaurant General Manager Professionals in the industry who are really craving the opportunity to become leaders and bring out the best in the people around them. Apply today for our location in Charlotte, NC. Help us cultivate a better culinary world and be part of something extraordinary by joining our team filled with employees who have achieved more than they ever thought possible. We like our guests to just walk in, take a seat, kick back, and experience the delicious food, exhilarating flavors and excellent service! Apply Today to be considered for the position of General Manager for our company located in Charlotte, NC.
Title of Position – General Manager
Job Description: The General Manager will oversee the day-to-day operations of the restaurant including sales, fiscal operations, accounting, recruitment, and maintenance of the building and equipment. The General Restaurant Manager will be responsible for managing the revenue with the goal being to exceed budget and preserve cost-effectiveness and profitability in agreement with company policies. The General Manager will be required to prepare monthly reports for the corporate office and should have the ability to follow corporate office financial procedures, including but not restricted to; handling cash, credit cards, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll and all other financial transactions. A large part of being a good leader and better General Manager is the ability to build an outstanding team around you, hiring, mentoring and guiding the team to achieve success both personally and professionally.
- Paid training
- Competitive salary structure
- Health and life insurance
- Paid vacations
- Make up to $75K
- The General Manager must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree on honesty and integrity
- Open availability is a requirement for the General Manager
- The ability to drive positive sales and raise guest counts is a must for the General Manager
- The General Manager must be passionate about and thrive on the development and mentoring of others
- This position requires a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a General Manager
Apply Now – General Manager located in Charlotte, NCIf you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume