Looking for a Technician with strong electro-mechanical troubleshooting abilities.
This is a long-term project requiring technicians with solid work ethic, great attitude, and strong electrical & mechanical skills. Technicians must possess solid technical skills and be computer literate. Ideal experience is to have worked in any of the following disciplines: buses, trains, trucks, autos, aircraft, or large industrial equipment (Agriculture or Earth Moving equipment). Technicians must be open and able to travel when needed.
Essential Technician Duties and Responsibilities:
- Diagnose and perform mechanical and electrical vehicle repairs.
- Previous experience trouble shooting wiring issues and the electrical interface with fault codes.
- Good understanding and ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and electrical schematics.
- Remove, clean, repair, reinstall, and adjust, all vehicle components as necessary.
- Works independently with minimal direction.
- Perform inspection on buses, vehicles and equipment.
Electrical / Mechanical Skills and Abilities:
- Aptitude for all aspects of vehicle repair (mechanical, electrical and electronic aptitude).
- Diagnose power-train, hydraulic and electrical issues.
- Navigate computer software and website programs for component/system troubleshooting.
- Effectively follow troubleshooting guides in all forms.
Duties may also include some or all of the following: Warranty, Acceptance, Retrofit.
Duties will also include structural repairs, body damage or campaigns that require disassembly and reassembly of the vehicle.
*** Candidates must have their own tools.***