SIMCO Electronics is a leading provider of calibration and software services for test and measurement instruments used in technology organizations. Founded in 1962 to service NASA and high technology firms in Silicon Valley, SIMCO is committed to providing the highest level of quality and customer service in the industry. Today SIMCO’s 24 calibration labs and its CERDAAC software serve over 3,000 organizations, including 15 of the top 20 global biomedical device manufacturers and 14 of the top 20 global aerospace and defense manufacturers
The Business Development Manager, West is an energetic, creative, results driven individual responsible for enterprise sales performance results. SIMCO is strategically focused on penetration and saturation of the Global 50 enterprises measured by calibration, repair, and software contribution. The Business Development Manager, West position requires a combination of complex sales experience, marketing, customer-focus, business acumen, and a strong bias for action.
Responsibilities and Duties
The Business Development Manager is responsible for leading enterprise sales for global Medical Device and Aerospace and Defense enterprises with divisional or corporate headquarters within the western US. The position requires the unique combination of being an individual contributor as well as collaborating with software subject matter experts and area sales teammates. You must enjoy spending time in the market to identify and develop target opportunities, and leading opportunities to successfully penetrate and saturate accounts.
- Business Development Sales Quota – enterprise sales performance results for all retention and new business quotas for assigned Medical Device and Aerospace / Defense enterprises within Global 50.
- Software Sales Quota – Service Manager sales performance results to achieve quota for all new revenue quotas for the assigned Medical Device and Aerospace / Defense enterprises within Global 50.
- Master Service Agreements (MSA’s) –Develop and execute enterprise business plans that increase the # of MSA’s for calibration services and SaaS.
D. Industry Enterprise Sales
· Enterprise Sales Quota – accountability for industry sales team performance to quota
· Individual Contributor – responsible for new sales penetration and saturation of Medical Device Global 50 enterprises
· Sales Leadership – meet directly with clients to present and sell SIMCO suite of calibration and software services
· Enterprise-Up – collaborate with area sales for local opportunities to penetrate and saturate assigned enterprises
· Demo Expertise – act as a leading expert in Service Manager software demonstration skills and mastery
Education / Experience /Training / Certifications
· 7+ years professional sales experience, 3+ years industry experience
· Experience with Large Account B2B sales (Fortune 100)
· Bachelor's degree (MBA not required, but a strong plus)
· Professional Sales Training (Miller Heiman certification a strong plus)
· Excellent written, verbal, and analytical skills
Working Environment and Travel
· Office environment, travel to meet with clients and SIMCO sales force (up to 50%)
Must be able to lift up to 45 pounds without assistance
Occasional standing and bending are required
What We Offer
- Full-time, exempt position
- Excellent benefits package includes; medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, 401(k) with company matching, employee funded pre-tax health, child care spending accounts and tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off with vacation, sick and holiday leave
SIMCO provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, SIMCO complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
SIMCO Electronics is the leading provider of calibration and software services for test and measurement instruments used in technology organizations. To learn more about SIMCO Electronics visit our home page: https://www.simco.com/
To all recruitment agencies: SIMCO Electronics does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, SIMCO Electronics employees or any other company location. SIMCO Electronics is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.