Senior Clinical Project Manager - Vaccines / Infectious Disease - Global Midsize CRO - Remote
Meet, LOS ANGELES CA
Our Client is a full-service, mid-sized, global CRO that focus in a wide variety of therapeutic areas. They are seeking a high energy, driven Senior Clinical Project Manager that is motivated to grow with the company. They have great relationships with top pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies that they have developed over the past 20 years by achieving productive results. They offer a great team environment, salary, and benefits.
The right candidate will have strong Project Management experience and at least 8 years in the Clinical Research field, preferably 2-3 years as a Sr. CPM. In this position, you will be lead all aspects of the clinical trial, while managing and collaborating with all clinical departments and serving at the main contact for sponsors. This role requires strong leadership, communication and organizational skills.
- Lead global Clinical trials in a variety of therapeutic areas, through all phases
- Participate in proposals, bid defenses, study timeline and budgeting
- Develop and maintain sponsor relationships, collaborate with line manager and report to Clinical Management
- Ensure proper project initiation, implementation and closeouts
- Mentor and develop junior Project Managers
- Bachelors degree in Life Sciences or relate field.
- Experience managing multiple global projects
- Strong knowledge of ICH-GCP and FDA, proficient with CTSM, EDC systems