Our client is a global eCommerce company with offices in LA & Berlin and with a portfolio of high profile fashion brands within the overall group.
They have a high caliber Product Management team which spans the the globe, and are now looking for a strong Product Manager to help shape and execute the Product roadmap, focusing on two brands within the overall business.
The role will be reporting to their new Director of Product, and the role is heavily focused right now around improving traffic conversion, checkout, A/B testing & engagement optimization.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business (series E, VERY well funded) which is growing very quickly and to play a key role in contributing to their global product strategy.
A litte about you:
- At least 3 years experience in an ecommerce Product Management role (software development)
- Experience and passion for data-driven decesion making and A/B testing in conversion and engagement optimization
- Experience working with software engineers and designer
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, VWO, Jira, Confluence
- Deep understanding of ecommerce/ fashion-retail industry and how consumers shop online