Commercial Real Estate Debt and Equity Originator
Tauro Capital Advisors, Inc., LOS ANGELES CA
Tauro Capital Advisors, Inc., ("Tauro"), is adding to its team of experienced Capital Markets originators of debt and equity for commercial real estate. The principals of Tauro are committed to providing its originators a platform that offers significant earnings potential with no glass ceiling on compensation as this is a commission only position.
Tauro sources debt and equity for a full range of property types and development opportunities including single-tenant and multi-tenant retail, industrial/flex projects, office buildings and multi-family. Tauro also sources debt for owner-users through conventional or SBA financing.
· Self-motivated, creative, ambitious, and inspired to succeed
· Communication and relationship-building skills
· Personal responsibility, honesty, and integrity
· Goal oriented, with a focus on personal development
· Quantitative skills and analytical ability
· Organizational skills the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
· California Real Estate License
· Bachelors’ degree or higher preferred
· A minimum of one year of experience in capital markets origination, commercial/investment/owner-user real estate, lending institution or related field
· Understanding of basic commercial real estate terms and concepts
· Knowledge of basic finance terms and concepts
Tauro Capital Advisors, Inc. ("Tauro") is a fully integrated financial services company with a diverse background in all aspects of commercial real estate. Founded in 2014, its principals have a combined 60+ years of experience rooted in investment real estate and capital markets that enables the firm to provide clients with innovative and sound solutions for debt and equity. With longstanding lender relationships, vast experience in structured finance, and access to capital from traditional and non-traditional sources, Tauro has an unparalleled track record of success.
The firm's principals are steadfast in providing the resources and support necessary for its professionals to flawlessly execute in solving client's financing needs and challenges.
The firm's culture is based on the belief that a highly collaborative, interactive environment that provides unparalleled support will help its originators to determine the best strategy and sources to raise either debt or equity.