The Patient Success team is responsible for working directly with patients to connect them to mental healthcare providers. We respond to referrals from a patient's PCP and proactively reach out to patients who have untreated or mismanaged mental health needs.
This role is a full-time, remote position and will be based out of Pacific Standard Time.
- Ownership over the full experience of patients referred to care through Quartet.
- Proactive and reactive contact with patients, through a variety of channels and with the end goal of providing an excellent experience in their journey with Quartet - this means you will speak to our patients via phone, email, or live chat on a daily basis, as part of your core responsibilities.
- Learn and become proficient in all tools required for the role, internal or external to Quartet including but not limited to Salesforce and other CRM tools or internal systems.
- Meet daily productivity targets and engage with our users on a regular cadence, following workflows for different types of users (example: handling support calls for any of our users).
- Become proficient in Quartet’s scripting and messaging, and be comfortable with frequent adjustments and tweaks to message flow. Utilize unique engagement strategies based on patients clinical needs and demographics.
- 2+ years' clinical/crisis management experience required
- Master’s in Social Work or Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Critical thinking skills, organized, thorough and willingness and comfort with swift tactical changes based on engagement learnings
- Willingness and comfort with swift tactical changes based on engagement learnings
- Ability to use passion and care while in interacting with patients with behavioral health needs.
- Be accountable each day for the quality of your work.
- Critical thinking skills, organized, thorough, capable of switching gears fast
- Passion for improving lives by unifying physical and behavioral healthcare delivery
- Foreign languages (Spanish, Portuguese a plus)