Assemblers & Testers
A local leading organization is currently seeking experienced Assemblers & Testers in Charlotte, NC for a long-term temporary to hire opportunity. Candidates are responsible for testing and assembly of small cartridges according to SOP. If you meet the qualifications listed below – Apply Now!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assembling small parts & sub-assemblies
- Maintain correct inventory of materials
- Operating electric lifting carts
- Performing quality testing and accurately recording data
- Properly handles contained chemicals or hazardous waste.
- Complete all job functions following proper safety requirements
- Communicates issues to team leader/Supervisor.
- Performs other duties as assigned to promote a team effort in achieving department goals.
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
- Must have experience reading and understanding SOP & SMP
- Excellent attendance is a must
- Must be able to lift to 30 lbs.
- A valid state-issued driver’s License
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Basic computer skills
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
*Manufacturing and Mechanical experience is also preferred.
Assignment offers are contingent upon successful completion of pre-screening eligibility requirements
We have openings for second shift 2:00 PM – 10:00 PM. Overtime is required.
This is a temporary-to-hire opportunity.
Volt provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
- Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
- 401(k) - Volt offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
- Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
- Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Click on “Apply Now” to be considered for this position or any other warehouse related opportunities with Volt.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer