Product Manager, Commercial Printers
The Stevens Group, Exec Search, LOS ANGELES CA
Global technology leader based in Los Angeles, is searching for:
Product Manager, Commercial Photo / Proofing
Global leader in innovative technology, award winning products and industry leading performance seeks a highly motivated individual to support consumer, commercial and industrial management initiatives for its new growth business, highly rated fine arts commercial printer product line. Joining an elite team that collaborates regularly with senior management, you will bring your analytical mind and strategic thinking to impact the business.
In this visible role, with both Product & Channel responsibilities, you will support current and future product sales as a direct manager to key business accounts to drive incremental business. This is a unique opportunity to be an industry influencer working at one of the top imaging companies in the professional imaging categories. If not already experienced, you will learn new skills such as color management and inkjet technologies, and have a chance to influence product design, photographic, proofing, and fine art markets in the coming years. Joining a highly motivated but close-knit team, you will own and drive a broad set of responsibilities from account activity to regional product launch activities including true ability to make key decisions and execute.
What you will be responsible for:
Product Management & Channel Management
- Assist in the regional product launch for the comercial Photo/Proofing products, while learning the various business segments (Photo, Proofing, Fine Art), and learning the technology, printers etc.
- Oversee or conduct competitive analysis and benchmarking and make decisions based on same analysis
- Develop and provide guidance for positioning, pricing, and promotion of assigned product(s)
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to drive the agenda for the brand, including senior management in the US and internationally, sales team and at PR events and trade shows.
- Direct support for B2B clients to drive incremental business. Lead account line reviews process, reporting and deep dive analysis
- Collaborate with planning team to complete account forecasting
- Identify future strategic account direction and impact on company's business.
- Support the sales team in preparing assortment decisions and in making account presentations and growth recommendations, as well as driving strategic growth plans for key channel partners
About your experience:
- 3+ years of Product Management experience, managing products through entire product lifecycle
- Excellent relationship building and account management skills
- Ability to sell ideas well through creative & innovative PowerPoint presentations
- Strong analytical, project management, budget management and marketing communications experience
- Ability to travel up to 35% of time
- Completion of a bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.). MBA Preferred
Relocation package included
Please attach your resume with your application.