Title: Senior Account Manager
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Opportunity: Full-Time Employment
Obviously is looking for a knowledgeable, enthusiastic, organized and hard-working Senior Account Manager to join our team in our LA office. In this role, you'll manage marketing campaigns for some of the world’s top brands and most inspiring influencers.
Our clients’ marketing needs are vast and varied, so the right candidate will need to be resourceful and able to move projects through on behalf of the client. Advanced written, verbal, and presentation communication skills are essential, as you must be comfortable engaging with upper management & C-suite audiences.
We're a small, collaborative team which means that you will have direct impact in any project that you work on. As an independent startup, Obviously is the perfect place for someone with serious ambition.
- Accountable for the overall success of Obviously's influencer marketing campaigns on behalf of the worlds best brands
- Manage all communications with both clients and influencers
- Reliably manage day-to-day activities for several clients simultaneously
- Manage all deliverables in a campaign, from auxiliary projects to reporting
- Orchestrate kick off of each campaign and provide a best in class client experience
- Independent preparation of materials including timelines, client updates, progress reports as needed
- Work collaboratively to ensure successful campaigns and client retention
- Assist with brainstorming and strategy development, working to develop over-performing, innovative campaigns
- Preparation and delivery of status updates to upper management
- Work closely with the product team on feedback, ideation, testing and customer feedback
- Liaise between the campaign management team and other key internal groups on each account (account management, tech, product, operations) to ensure client needs are being met
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- An outstanding communicator: Great client communication skills are a must and ability to think analytically and critically are crucial
- Comfortable delivering client updates supported by data
- You hear clients concerns and are prepared to educate based on industry best practices
- On the pulse of influencer marketing trends and platform updates
- A natural-born keeper of details and deadlines; extremely organized and adept at project management
- Diplomatic and friendly: you’ll be balancing the needs of Obviously, our awesome clients, and our wonderful influencers
- Driven: you like diving into projects and taking the reins
- 4-6+ years of account management experience
- Prior agency experience is a must
- Prior agency experience is a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record of managing and executing client accounts at scale
- Exceptional attention to detail, particularly as it pertains to workflow, timeline and estimate development
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, demanding, and entrepreneurial environment
- Independent, confident, and enthusiastic
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- A smart, curious, fast-moving team with offices in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Paris
- Award-winning technologists and social media specialists
- Working with clients such as Google, Ulta, Lyft, Sephora and more
- Looking for intelligent, enthusiastic, driven people to add to our team
- Highly-competitive Salary
- Great health benefits
- Convenient office locations
- Flexible paid time off - vacation & sick time
- Kitchen with coffee/tea and snacks
- Plenty of opportunity to grow and scale
If you think you’re a great fit for this role:
(1) Apply from this listing using Linkedin Easy Apply and attach your resume.
(2) Send an email to [[email protected]] with the subject line [I want to be a Senior Account Manager… Obviously! #LA]
In your email, please share:
- Why you want to work at Obviously?
- Why you would be a great fit for this role?
- Pick one of your favorite brands (that is not fully leveraging influencer marketing) and share your thoughts on why & how they could!
*** Applicants that can't follow the directions above, will NOT be considered ***
(Please leverage this opportunity to showcase your experience and to differentiate yourself from other applicants)