Jobs related to "Stand-Up Forklift Driver"
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Show up on time and use time card correctly, report to supervisor/lead
• Follow all GMP, Food Safety, Company policies & LOTO procedures
• To be able to follow written and or verbal instructions
• Be responsible for the company supplied items such as pencils, gloves, sleeves and bump caps.
• Be responsible to take care of their badge and properly punch in or out at their scheduled time.
• They are responsible to notify their supervisor of any problems arising regarding safety, harassment, or attendance issues
• Pallet wrappers must ensure that all the loose wrap is tied off and pallets are secure
• Set back operators must ensure the equipment is not damaging fruit or over filling
• Display bin operators must ensure equipment is not damaging fruit, over filling and counts are per standard
• Ensure equipment is maintained, clean and report any issues which may cause downtime or pose as safety risk
• Perform any other work as assigned
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
• Able to work in a fast paced environment
• Able to stand for long periods of time , reaching bending and turning
• Able to work in cold or hot environments
• Able to count to 100
• Good vision
• Good eye hand coordination
• Able to clearly communicate with leads or supervisors
• Able to climb stairs and platforms
Education & Experience:
GED or high school diploma preferred, or up to one month related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; moving mechanical parts; outside weather conditions; extreme cold; and extreme heat. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be subject to variant temperatures. The employee will be required to wear all appropriate safety equipment including but not limited to eye protection, gloves, protective shoes, protective clothing, and in the plant, a hard hat.
- Reaching with hands and arms
- Climbing or Balancing
- Stoop, Kneel, Crouch or Crawl
- Talk or Hear
- Lift over 10lbs.