Assistant Project Manager / Senior Project Engineer
INTEGRARE GROUP, LOS ANGELES CA
Integrare Group, LLC, is a high-growth, vertically integrated construction and real estate development company, focused on representing commercial and mixed-use residential developments primarily, but not limited to, Los Angeles (SoCal region). The company’s services include, general contracting, design-build/design-assist project delivery, construction management, self-performed work and real-estate development.
Integrare Group was established in 2019, in Los Angeles, CA, by Noyan Uras and Cypress Equity Investments. Noyan Uras is a veteran in the industry with over 20 years of experience in new ground-up developments. Noyan is also the Chief Development Officer at Flyaway Homes—a developer of permanent supportive housing in LA County. Cypress Equity Investments is a prominent privately-owned real estate firm with a portfolio of development projects worth over $5 billion in value across the nation.
We welcome curious, driven, high-energy individuals with adaptive thinking skills. Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience. A customized package including base salary, target incentive bonus, health insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, and profit-sharing will be developed based on candidate.
- Review engineering drawings and plans.
- Aid in estimating and job cost reporting.
- Run design coordination meetings with consultants and subcontractors.
- Prepare, monitor and update master schedules.
- Manage Project Engineers directly reporting to the candidate.
- Review potential change orders and report to the Project Manager.
- Facilitate timely preparation and delivery of all required submittal documentation.
- Maintain accurate records for all phases of contract administration including schedules, RFI’s, change orders, transmittals, submittals, schedules, etc.
- Help identify potential coordination problems or missing information.
- Survey job sites regularly to ensure quality control and conformance with contract specifications.
- 3-7 years of general construction and/or estimating experience (Residential, Multi-family, Commercial project experiences with wood frame, structural steel and concrete are a plus).
- A degree in Engineering, Architecture, Management or extensive Field Experience.
- Ability to read schematics and blueprints and/or technical manuals.
- Strong communication skills (written and oral).
- Strong understanding of grading, superstructure, MEP systems, other design disciplines and construction processes.
- Knowledge of subcontracts, work scope and cost structure.
- Proficiency in safety standards and OSHA guidelines.
- Ability to create master schedules and manage them.
- Self-directed and results-oriented; able to handle multiple priorities and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Candidates should be extra-skilled with MS Office, specifically Excel, Word & Outlook, and recognize that detail-oriented tasks are critical.
- Additional experience with Primavera, Microsoft Project, Auto CAD, Revit, Sketch-Up, Bluebeam, Procore, and Plan Swift is preferred.