We are looking for a qualified and reliable Commercial Design/Build HVAC Technician in the in the Raleigh, NC area.
We are looking for people with real-world HVAC experience or copper piping experience.
You need to be able to maintain a professional appearance and attitude, be well-organized, communicate effectively, and handle paperwork neatly and appropriately. We are looking for a career focused person who want's to work with a company that's been in business for over 40 years. We want someone who has the ambition to learn, and grow within the position to become a crew manager in the near future. Knowledge of brazing is a HUGE plus!
HVAC Technician requirements:
• At least 1 year of experience installing or repairing HVAC units, copper piping, or plumbing.
• Ambition to learn
• Current and valid Driver's License
• Clean MVR (Motor Vehicle Report)
• Have a positive attitude and be on time
• Knowledge of Brazing and Purging huge plus
• Immediate start
• Weekly pay $21-$25 hourly depending on experience and more for the right experience.
• Medical, dental, and vision benefits available
Addition education for job skills will be paid for the right person.
If you have questions about the job or want to apply, call us at (919)-808-1010.
Or apply in person at 4625 Creekstone Dr. Durham, NC 27703