***We are unable to work with 3rd party candidates for this position***
The Director of Digital Technology is a critical role supporting the company’s digital transformation. The individual in this role will be responsible for leading internal and external teams to design, develop and support technical solutions based on business needs. The leader of this team will influence the Agile team focused on delivering high quality, timely solutions that quickly add value.
This position requires a blend of advanced digital expertise, strong partnership with Marketing and Center Operations teams, and an advanced appreciation for driving business results through technology to build exceptional experiences. This is a hands-on role where the leader is expected to contribute to technical architecture while leading a team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for leading internal and external teams to build, maintain, and enhance the company’s web presence; includes new site design, optimization, and a variety of family facing functionality to support our enrollment goals
- Responsible for leading internal and external teams (as needed) to build and maintain our CRM solution developed with the Salesforce Sales and Community Cloud platforms. This platform supports the highest quality engagement between families, our center staff and others.
- Outstanding technical leadership; able to coordinate and direct all phases of product-based efforts while developing and guiding the teams
- Work with Scrum Masters and other resource managers to ensure Product Development streams are properly resourced from an engineering perspective
- Collaborate with external partners who provide expertise in areas including database management, A/B testing and performance monitoring
- Research emerging technologies and work with Senior Leadership to make recommendations to the business
- Contribute to various advanced technology initiatives from time to time
Key desired skills and experience:
- 8+ years of related experience required, including 5+ years of web development, 2+ years of Salesforce administration and 3+ years of supervisory experience
- Demonstrated expertise in strong relationship building with IT and business stakeholders
- Proven track record of successfully leading and managing employees
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
- Experience with Agile methodology (SCRUM preferred)
- Experience in integration architecture, designing and development of various distributed applications
- Experience with SiteCore (preferred), Magento or other site management solution
- Experience in guiding development team to follow standards and procedures
- Exceptional written and presentation skills
- Position requires a degree of adaptability. Incumbent will be faced with a variety of issues on a day to day basis and will be expected to respond to these issues appropriately while dealing with multiple priorities and task assignments.