Rael is a VC-backed organic and natural feminine care startup located in Downtown LA with a mission to empower women to make safe, healthy choices for their bodies. Unlike conventional pads and tampons, Rael products are non-irritating, hypoallergenic, chlorine-free, fragrance-free, and toxin-free -- all without sacrificing quality, comfort or performance.
The company was founded in 2016 by three women with distinct backgrounds — a journalist and bestselling author, a movie distributor at Disney with a Harvard MBA, and an architect-turned-art director. Once we launched our organic cotton pads on Amazon, we quickly became #1 brand in its organic pad and liner category. Now we offer not only organic tampons, but also period beauty products such as natural facial sheet masks and pimple patches. Rael products are available to purchase on GetRael.com & Amazon and just launched at 1850 Target stores around the country.
Rael is for women, by women, and we’re growing rapidly with an ambition to become a global brand. We’re building a new marketing & creative team with brilliant minds, so consider Rael if you believe in our cause and are a self-starter and go-getter.
What we seek:
We’re looking for an analytical and results-oriented marketer to help grow our Direct-to-Consumer business. You’ll be an early hire at a rapidly growing startup and will have a direct impact on Rael’s marketing & DTC strategies. We’d like you to be comfortable with our fast-paced work environment and be execution-oriented, meaning being a doer than just a thinker. We would also like you to be a multi-talented marketer with great entrepreneurship, teamwork skills, and a creative mindset. Yet most importantly, we would like you to genuinely love our products and brand and have a passion for the cause we believe in.
What you will do
- Develop and execute ecommerce initiatives to drive revenue growth on GetRael.com from beginning to end
- Manage growth strategy and execution across paid channels including Facebook and Google, with agency support
- Lead retention marketing initiatives to foster loyalty through email marketing and rewards & referral programs
- Lead strategy and execution of ecommerce calendar and oversee day-to-day inventory and merchandising on site
- Liase with customer service team to solve for any issues and help optimize customer experience overall
- Work with Creative team to design and deploy all assets for GetRael.com and owned email channel
- Reporting weekly and monthly for ecommerce, email/CRM channels, and paid digital media (e.g., Revenue, AOV, CPA, CAC, CPC, CVR, etc.)
- Proactively seek opportunities to improve site user experience and net sales based on site analytics
- 5 years of experience working in digital marketing at a consumer brand, eCommerce, or a marketing agency
- Hands-on experience managing an e-commerce site and business
- Must be analytical, show excellent attention to detail and demonstrate an entrepreneurial approach to their work
- Copywriting, basic HTML, and Shopify experience a plus.