Food and Nutrition Cook FT Jobs
Food and Beverage Manager
Gecko Hospitality, Revere Massachusetts
Casual Theme Bar and Grill
If You Can Inspire, Lead, Work And Play Hard Then You Just Might Have Found Your New Career As Our Restaurant Manager! We consider ourselves to be Revere’s Premiere Sports Bar.” We take great pride in our food and service and look forward to always providing friends and families a great time out. You do not want to miss this exciting career opportunity as the Restaurant Manager, Apply Today for our location in Revere, MA.
Title of Position: Restaurant Manager
Job Description: Our Restaurant Manager must be outgoing and not afraid to bring their own enthusiasm and fun into the workplace and share our vision of being the Premiere Sports Bar. The Restaurant Manager will work side by side with the General Manager and assist in overseeing product quality and operational standards, make direct marketing efforts and adapt to market conditions, develop and team members, manage sales and profitability and oversee the budget and reporting. Our Restaurant Manager will need to have the ability to communicate and listen in a positive fashion with employees, guests and vendors.
- Competitive Salary
- 5 day, 45 hour work week
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- 401K plan with company match
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance Benefits
- The Restaurant Manager must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree on honesty and integrity
- Open availability is a requirement for the Restaurant Manager
- The ability to drive positive sales and raise guest counts is a must for the Restaurant Manager
- The Restaurant Manager must be passionate about and thrive on the development and mentoring of others
- This position requires a minimum of 1 year experience as a Restaurant Manager
Apply Now- Restaurant Manager located in Revere, MA.
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to Linda Slagel