You spend the majority of your time at work. You better enjoy what you do and where you do it. We’re not trying to brag, but our clients certainly do. Our partnering firm rewards innovation, leadership, proactive and creative engagement, and obvious enthusiasm. If that sounds like a good environment for you, come join them.
- Work directly with partners and staff to ensure efficiency, accuracy, and budget expectations
- Review, prepare and manage multiple C-corporation, S-corporation, and partnership tax returns
- Mentor and train staff, seniors, and managers
- Maintain quality client relationships
- Business Development
- 10+ years of experience
- Master of Science in Taxation preferred but not required
- Knowledge of estate planning, trust and real estate a plus
- Excellent leadership and quality of service
- CPA License
Please send your resume in Word format to:
Premier Financial Search
Multiple positions are available with various firms.
If you have a background that includes public accounting but do not feel this position is an exact fit, please call or email resume as our firm can assist you in placement with other prestigious CPA and Business Management firms.
Interested in Relocating?
We specialize in assisting qualified candidates from out of town through the search process. Please call to discuss your travel and relocation plans in more detail!
Premier Financial Search is recognized for consistently finding qualified candidates to directly fulfill our client’s needs. We specialize in the placing of Accounting and Financial professionals in CPA and Business management firms across California. Our clients include some of the Top National, Regional and local Firms as well as entrepreneurial companies in Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego County, Ventura County, The Bay Area, Texas, Washington, Oregon and more.