We are looking for a knowledgeable digital marketing guru to join our team. You should have a strong grasp of best-in-class digital marketing tools and strategies. You should be able to implement integrated multi-channel digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. You will work alongside the marketing team to execute timely and effective digital campaigns that serve our internal and external sales agents, builder-clients and industry partners.
You will assist in the deployment of digital technologies designed to help us meet our business growth goals. You will identify innovative yet practical solutions which deliver ROI for our clients. You will serve as our digital subject matter expert offering solutions to address current marketing gaps and new opportunities that will increase brand awareness for the Jim Allen Group while driving traffic targeted to fuel our sales pipeline.
If you’re a tech-savvy trendsetter who has innovative ideas that will help build our brand, improve customer experience and drive qualified traffic through our digital channels we would like to meet you.
- Monitor active digital marketing programs and develop strategies to improve those initiatives
- Take an active role in overall content creation, positioning, testing and maintenance
- Launch digital marketing campaigns utilizing proven digital marketing strategies
- Daily management of WordPress CMS environments including testing, debugging, content creation and SEO best practices
- Landing page deployment and ongoing management
- Conduct ongoing functionality, usability, interface, database and compatibility testing
- Tactical campaign execution within a CRM environment including data hygiene, campaign automation, targeted database marketing and reporting
- Work closely with web vendors on web content creation, SEO/SEM, website launches and ongoing site updates
- Assist with Google AdWords, Geo-Targeting, PPC and paid social advertising campaign development and deployment
- Working knowledge of analytics and testing results to build, measure and report on agreed-upon KPIs
- Ability to leverage analytics as a primary driver for decision making
- Assist with design and execution of ongoing marketing department reporting as requested
- Assist in deployment and management of online reputation management tactics
- Assist with community and company event preparation and execution as requested
- Assist with various operational and administrative tasks as requested
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Ability to manage, prioritize and execute diverse projects with a strong sense of urgency in a fast-paced team setting
- Willingness to learn and share new ideas simultaneously within a dynamic environment
- Proficient in Google Analytics, Google Ads Campaign Builder, Google WordPress, Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office and managing projects and incremental tasks through a project management tool
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS development
- B.A./B.S. in Marketing or related majors
- Minimum 2 years of digital marketing experience in a B2C organization, advertising agency or Real Estate sales environment
- Available on-site for regular working hours: Monday through Friday, 8:30 am - 5 pm
About The Jim Allen Group:
The Jim Allen Group (JAG) with Coldwell Banker Howard Perry and Walston has been recognized as the #1 Top Producing Real Estate Team in the Triangle since 1996 by the Triangle Business Journal in their annual Book of Lists. Under the leadership of Jim Allen, President and CEO, the Team demonstrates a steadfast commitment to top quality customer service and industry-leading marketing for their clients. JAG is a fast-paced growing team of Real Estate experts, with a working focus in the Triangle area, serving Wake, Durham, Johnston, Franklin, and Granville counties.
The Team manages real estate transactions within three primary categories: new construction, resale property sales and land acquisition/sales. JAG successfully closed 1164 transactions in 2018 representing 3% of all Triangle MLS transactions reported in the calendar year.
JAG is ranked as the #1 Team in the Nation for Coldwell Banker Howard Perry and Walston for both closed Units and Gross Commissionable Income (GCI). JAG is also recognized by Real Trends and the Wall Street Journal as number 16 in team sales volume out of 1000 of America’s top real estate professionals.
If you consider yourself a resilient, knowledgeable, curious, ambitious, consistent, resourceful and agile person with an entrepreneurial spirit we want to hear from you!
Please email resume with cover letter to be considered for this position. No calls, please.