Research Associate- Cell and Tissue Imaging
Kelly Services, Santa Clara CA
Research Associate - Santa Clara, CA
Kelly Science is excited to offer this 1 year contract role with a biotechnology company in Santa Clara, CA.
- Conduct supervised experiments for the development of biochemistry reagent and protocol as part of the automated cell and tissue imaging workflow
- Prepare biological samples, assemble assay consumables, run assays on our instrument under general guidance
- Evaluate performance of components and systems
- Documentation of experimental work; analysis of data; documenting and presenting results
- Preparation of written methods and SOPs
- Procurement of components, materials, reagents
Skills / Requirements
- BS or MS in Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, Microbiology, Biochemistry or a related discipline with 2 or more years of industry or equivalent experience preferred
- Experience with various molecular biology technique, cell and tissue imaging methods
- Experience with fluorescent microscopy and FISH is a plus
- Experience with cell culture and the handling of mammalian primary cells, cell lines, frozen tissues, and FFPE
- Demonstrated ability to plan and execute research experiments
- Good organizational skills and time management
- Good communication, presentation and documentation skills
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies and found opportunities for more than 10,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.