RN/LPN Care Coordinator
Jeffers, Mann & Artman Pediatric, RALEIGH NC
Jeffers, Mann and Artman is the premiere pediatric practice in North Carolina. We are known as the innovative leader in pediatric health and wellness through our unsurpassed quality, clinical care, and compassion for children and their families without losing the passion that lead us to pediatrics in the first place. At Jeffers, Mann and Artman Pediatric (JMA) our mission is to provide excellent medical care in a caring, family-centered environment and assist families in building happy, healthy children.
JMA is looking for an RN/LPN Care Coordinator to join our energetic, well trained team at our Raleigh, Clayton or Holly Springs location.
- Be the nurse detective!
- Assist providers with locating, analyzing and summarizing clinical patient information.
- Locate community resources that benefit staff, patients, and families.
- Help the patient and their care team find ways to overcome patient and family barriers.
-Be the Advocate!
- Develop close relationships with patients and their families, especially with complex patients, to assist with securing the resources and care needed to keep our patients healthy.
- Assist providers and staff with identifying and closing gaps in patient care, and follow up with patients/families to ensure their needs are being addressed.
- Work with providers on developing and maintaining patient care plans, especially for patients who are medically complex.
- Review, document and follow up with patients who have been seen by the ED, admitted to the hospital, or have been to Urgent Care.
-Be the connection!
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with specialists and other referring agencies.
- Become the primary contact for hospitals, specialists, and other healthcare agencies.
- Coordinate transition to adult care for young adult patients, especially those who have complex medical or psychosocial histories.
-Be the Team Player!
- Assist clinical staff with telephone triage and prescription refill calls.
- Assist with clinic nursing duties when needed.
Competitive compensation and excellent benefits to include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, 401K, Profit Sharing and PTO.
Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Required
Primary Care - 1 year - Preferred
Pediatric Care - 1 year - Preferred
EMR used: Allscripts
Patient Type: Pediatric
Schedule: Monday - Friday