Assistant General Manager - Fast Casual Restaurant
A new franchise owner needs an experienced fast-casual Manager ready to step up to a GM role quickly as the brand grows (Spring 2020). There are plans to open 14 to 20 locations in Utah and Colorado, starting with the Salt Lake area. The owners are entrepreneurs from the Software, Manufacturing, and Financial industries. They seek the guidance and experience of a skilled manager.
We serve Indian-American Fusion in a fast-casual setting that embraces the colorful energy of Indian market streets. This business is complemented by a high percentage of catering business.
Restaurant Assistant General Manager Requirements:
- Able to run it like it's yours from top to bottom, including financials
- Driven to succeed and grow
- Ready to step up to a GM position quickly
- Hands-on kitchen management experience is needed
- New restaurant opening experience is a plus
- At least three years' Manager experience in fast-casual, upscale quick-serve or fast-paced, full service with kitchen experience - fast-casual is highly preferred
- Volume experience of at least $1M
- Corporate delivery catering experience
- Good tenure at prior jobs and consistent career progression
- Have an affinity for the flavors of Indian cuisine
- Passionate about your people, your restaurant, and your industry
- Able to have fun while building a business with amazing owners
Restaurant Assistant General Manager Compensation:
- Base salary of $40,000 to $50,000, depending on experience
- Bonus, paid time off, and benefits
- An opportunity to get in on the ground floor and grow with a company that wants a family-like culture, is less corporate than most, and is FUN!