- This individual would be primarily responsible for supporting the business needs for the generation of a robust visualization tool set created in Tableau.
- This individual must be a forward-thinking team member who is committed to quality results and able to work closely with multiple partners both in Technology our Business Partners (Clients).
- This individual must be an advanced Tableau user (confident using Level of Detail calculations) and confident with working with large data sets in multiple environments.
- This individual will also be responsible for supporting User Acceptance Testing initiatives in partnership with our Business Partners.
- The timeframe for this work will be through Go-Live in Feb 2021.
- Assist Project Team with ad-hoc analysis, integration support, and testing of the system
- Provide business knowledge and first level science support during project development and sustainment
- Partner with internal and external teams; working across multiple functional units including internal system end users and Technology
- Support Project Team with integration of new processes related to system implementation
- Provide support for system testing throughout the development phase
- Provide support for system testing throughout the user acceptance testing of the product through delivery
- Monitor system generated output
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and present findings
- Identify and document system concerns
- Assist with measuring the forecast accuracy and support science tuning
- Support the review of system audits to ensure system functions as designed
- Five plus years of experience in advanced analytics roles
- Proven leadership experience with cross-functional teams and influencing decision-makers
- Experience translating complex problems and solutions to all levels of an organization
- Ability to organize work and thrive in an operational and ad-hoc analysis role
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and adjust to rapidly changing business environment
- Teradata SQL
- Service Now -version one
- Tableau preferred, but Power BI or other data visualization experience will be considered if they don' t have Tableau.
- Bachelor of Science