Medical Center is seeking an experienced ACNP/AGACNP Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join their group with an oncology focus. Hematology Oncology experience is required.
Job Highlights include:
- Employment by Group
- Join a team of experienced nurses, navigators, and community oncologist
- Mon-Fri, variable hours, no call required
- Outpatient clinical responsibilities focused on the following –
- Assessing and treating follow-up Hematology and Oncology patients in collaboration with community oncologist
- Completing survivorship care plans
- Prescription management
- Providing symptom management services to patients diagnosed with Hematology and Oncology disorders
- Supervise chemotherapy under direction of managing physician
- Cancer center is accredited by the American College of Surgeon' s Commission on Cancer and is designated as a Community Cancer Program.
- oncology facility includes a healing garden, 8 infusion chairs, 2 private infusion areas, patient image renewal areas, and community outreach spaces
- Role includes orientation and training with the Cancer Care Team
- access to multidisciplinary oncology teams for diagnosing late stage cancers including support from radiation oncologists and surgical oncologists.
- Excellent benefit and relocation package
- Built in referral network
Location: - 30 miles to Greenville, NC - 70 miles to Raleigh, NC - A town where “ community” still matters… where neighbors stop and chat on scenic tree-lined streets… where old friends and new faces gather at cultural events, in church halls or in civic meetings… where the doors are ever open, inviting you to get involved and enjoy an exceptional quality of life that only this area can deliver. - Residents enjoy a well-run town with a low cost of living, safe neighborhoods, and a great atmosphere for raising a family or for enjoying retirement. - Their quality of life is enhanced by our carefully preserved Historic District and downtown, a friendly business climate, diverse cultural and recreational opportunities, access to world-class health care and higher education, and affordable housing options. - Whether you’ re searching for a beautiful place to retire or relocate, or whether you’ re looking for an alluring place to visit, the Town offers the ambiance and amenities that will make you feel a part of our close-knit community from the first introduction.