No new grads. Medical Center is seeking a highly skilled and experienced Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to assume the role of Cardiac Surgery First Assistant. There is no formal CT surgery residency program, therefore the service line is completely supported by physician assistants and nurse practitioners. Successful candidates must be proficient in all aspects of first assisting for major cardiac surgical procedures, endoscopic and open vein harvesting, radial artery harvesting, and have experience with a high volume CT surgery program. Opportunity also exists for training/first assist for pediatric cardiac surgical procedures.
- 100% OR (CVICU or CVIU time Available If Desired)
- Established team of 7 Cardiac Surgeons and 3 First Assist
- State of the art 6-story heart hospital with the largest operating rooms in the country and a hybrid CVOR
- High volume program that performs over 1000 pump cases a year
- Large robotic program
- Established Nurse Practitioner and Physician Assistant team
- Established Nurse Practitioner and Physician Assistant orientation programs
- Competitive salary, benefits, and relocation
Location: - 70 miles to Raleigh, NC - A town where “ community” still matters… where neighbors stop and chat on scenic tree-lined streets… where old friends and new faces gather at cultural events, in church halls or in civic meetings… where the doors are ever open, inviting you to get involved and enjoy an exceptional quality of life that only this area can deliver. - Residents enjoy a well-run town with a low cost of living, safe neighborhoods, and a great atmosphere for raising a family or for enjoying retirement. - Their quality of life is enhanced by our carefully preserved Historic District and downtown, a friendly business climate, diverse cultural and recreational opportunities, access to world-class health care and higher education, and affordable housing options. - Whether you’ re searching for a beautiful place to retire or relocate, or whether you’ re looking for an alluring place to visit, the Town offers the ambiance and amenities that will make you feel a part of our close-knit community from the first introduction.