Corra is the global digital agency that fashion, beauty, and lifestyle brands trust to create luxury commerce experiences. Over the past 15 years, we have built a reputation for award-winning design, disciplined execution, and innovative thinking.
With technical expertise concentrated on the Magento and Shopify Plus platforms amongst others, we produce memorable journeys that captivate customers and elevate brands to new heights.
Winner of multiple Crain’s Best Places to Work Awards, we offer exciting and challenging projects with industry leading companies, competitive health benefits, flexible work arrangements, ongoing career development, company outings and tons of other bonuses.
Corra is seeking a Technical Project Manager to join our fast growing team in a 6 month contract capacity initially with the potential to convert to a permanent employee. This role is responsible for leading and managing a cross-functional and cross-geographies team that designs, develops and implements ecommerce websites. The Project Manager will also be playing the Program Manager role leading a cross-functional team on the execution of our managed services offerings such as maintenance activities (post-launch support), roadmap planning & execution (enhancements & other ongoing initiatives), optimization & creative services. The Technical Project Manager is the hub for all internal stakeholders and client’s stakeholders tying ecommerce project implementations and our ongoing management services into the PMO portfolio to manage the successful delivery of all of our service offerings.
In addition to the traditional project management skills, this position requires technical depth, deep understanding of ecommerce, software engineering and partnership skills. The Technical Project Manager directs and coordinates project/account activities to ensure that projects stay on time, on budget, and at the high standards of quality for which Corra is known. The person will be a self-starter and team player that possesses the ability to exert influence to eliminate roadblocks and drive to issue resolutions.
- Manage multiple ecommerce development and other technical projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Own the process, adhere to Corra’s PMO methodologies, and be knowledgeable on the effective process steps needed to execute a project successfully and deliver business value early
- Actively direct and manage the project life cycle from project kickoff through development, testing, and launch
- Manage, report on, and forecast project budgets and managed services engagement budgets, advising internal and external leadership on cost/benefit analyses
- Make resource allocation decisions to meet our clients’ needs, our teams’ billable utilization targets, and department managers’ resource allocation goals
- Conduct periodic project reviews with key client leadership teams to provide progress updates and plan to key milestones, manage key decisions, and mitigate risks
- Foster and develop strong relationships between the members of your team to efficiently and effectively deliver deliverables
- Conduct project retrospectives and provide recommendations in order to improve processes
- In addition to all of the above, as a Program Manager leading the execution of our ongoing managed service contracts you will be responsible for the following:
- Understanding the short term and long term goals of your client(s) and drive the team towards the execution of those goals
- Driving the day-to-day activities as well as having a bird’s eye view of the account
- Planning digital roadmaps, working closely with Corra’s and your clients’ key stakeholders
- Participating in agile ceremonies to oversee the implementation of enhancements
- Leading executive-level planning meetings, including discovery and roadmap planning sessions, CapEx planning, etc.
- 3+ years of project/program management experience managing complex software and website development projects is required
- 3+ years of digital retail experience a plus
- Experience with design, implementation and customization of ecommerce retail systems is strong preferred
- Certified PMP and/or CSM preferred
- Strong proficiency in Risk and Change Management
- Demonstrate experience communicating with development teams using web technologies
- Experience working with remote teams across timezones
- Experience in Agile software development
- Experience managing resource allocation
- Strong leadership, communication, and team building skills
- Strong command of the software development life cycle (SDLC), online collaboration tools, mainstream project management software, budget management, schedule management, change management process
- MS Office Suite proficiency required
- Must be able to quickly learn, understand and apply new technologies
- Organized, detail-oriented
- Experience managing resource allocation
Corra provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.