Are you a Property and Casualty Sales Professional looking for the RIGHT Home?
Are you looking for the ability to build and grow a business with the comfort and security of corporate support? Is the ability to blend Independent Agent and Employee Agent important to you? At MetLife Auto & Home we offer the best of both worlds.
- We offer a unique opportunity to be a W2 employee with comprehensive benefits paired with uncapped income potentialThe ability to sell MetLife Auto & Home products and 40+ carriers through our General Agency, blending captive and independent agent and allowing you to close more business!
- We help you achieve success with extensive training, mentoring, marketing support, and over 30 years of passion focused on continuous enhancements to our program
- We invest in you!
Why MetLife Auto and Home?
You will provide Personal and Commercial lines Property and Casualty policies, as well as Life Insurance to your community and network. You will support and protect what matters most to your clients in the community! You will establish, maintain, and enhance client relationships by offering full-service insurance coverage!
As a MetLife Auto & Home PCS Agent you will have accessto our unique employment model which includes many differentiators including:
- Ability to meet customer needs with a range of insurance products available through MetLife and our general agency which works with more than 40 additional carriers
- Training and ongoing support
- Marketing funds to help get you started, and the ability to earn additional funds
- Social Media and Website support
The Day To Day:
- Act as an outside insurance sales agent writing Auto, Home, Small Business Lines, Life and other insurance products
- Leverage your network, social media and your digital footprint to increase production year after year
- Open an office and create your agent brand in the community
- Grow and maintain your business through product sales, cross-sale, referrals, your circle of influence and managing current accounts for renewals
- Enjoy renewal income as customers stay with you year after year
- Provide post-sale customer service and resolve escalated service issues
- Minimum of 2 years of outside sales experience and/or 1 year in the Property and Casualty as a producer/sub producer
- Strong desire to work independently with corporate support there when you need it
- A “Hunter” mentality, with experience in networking, cold calling and prospecting for new business as an outside sales representative
- Current Property and Casualty Insurance License, or willingness to obtain license before coming on board
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
“At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.”
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability.