This role is a combination of data miner, quantitative analyst, stats visualizer, and product feature experimenter. The ideal candidate is an analytical team player who will be responsible for collaborating with high performing individuals to create video games from the ground up. Ultimately, your work will be enjoyed by millions of players from across the world.
- Deep Wisdom - Innate knowledge of the F2P mobile games industry and its nascent trends.
- Data Driven - An expert in quantitative analysis and data interrogation. A keen eye to monitor metrics for both opportunities and issues.
- Communicator - Ability to express your findings clearly and concisely, formulating compelling arguments for product roadmaps and strategy. Able to effectively get your point across to the dev team through spoken words, text, and the occasional Slack GIF.
- Infographically Inclined - A talent for sifting through complicated heaps of data and producing gorgeous, grokkable visualizations.
- Mad Scientist - An insatiable desire to launch new features and offers, test their performance, and rapidly iterate to achieve optimized results.
- Self-Starter - Eager to operate independently and forge your own trail when necessary.
- Industrial Experience - Worked on at least one successful, shipped software product.
- Real world experience as a Product Manager for software applications.
- Experience working alongside a live ops team, crafting experiments and tuning knobs in the interest of maximizing KPIs for a 'game as a service' type application.
- Proficiency with analytics software such as Delta DNA, GameAnalytics, or other data query languages and tools.
- Premier analytical and modeling abilities with experience making successful data driven decisions.
- Advanced spreadsheet skills and working knowledge of technical aspects of mobile gaming platforms.
- An unyielding fascination with video games.
- Competitive Pay
- Unlimited PTO Policy
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Matching 401k
- Well Stocked Kitchen and Frequent Celebrations