The primary functions of the Senior Manager, ECommerce are to develop and execute an online sales and marketing strategy for munchkin.com and grassfed.com, and to grow ecommerce retail channel sales at our two biggest customers through digital marketing programs.
- Develop and execute go-to-market strategies for the following:
- Cross-border sales
- Affiliate sales
- Global email plan
- Annual promotional calendar
- Video marketing
- Blog strategy
- Define Munchkin’s ecommerce sales strategy, including product assortment, marketing, business development, product fulfillment, and consumer recruiting and retention
- Conceptualize and lead online marketing campaigns, home page optimization, and web site merchandising
- Run top and bottom marketing funnel digital tactics to achieve customer acquisition, conversion, cross-sell, and repeat purchase goals
- Determine the optimal web product offering in our direct-to-consumer and retail partner sites including bundles, gift sets, and promotional activity
- Manage online analytics and implement an executive level summary that supports activity
- Manage online sales for all Munchkin properties and have a view of the competitive brand web site landscape to maintain best-in-class user experience
- Identify opportunities to increase sell-thru via improved product assortment, content, brand presence, and promotions, at both retail.com and direct-to-consumer channels
- Attend on-site meetings with retail.com partners (e.g. Target and Walmart) to identify avenues towards ecom growth, share strategic objectives, and collectively grow our businesses.
- Understand competitive positioning and channel dynamics and identify key consumer and product opportunities
- Identify differentiation strategies between brick and mortar and ecommerce
- Work cross-functionally with Munchkin’s brand design, brand marketing, IT/Dev, operations, and product development teams, as well as external web development partners
- Manage daily ecommerce operations including item set-up, and liaison with internal customer support and fulfillment teams to assure customer satisfaction and meet on-time shipping goals
- Manage external agencies as needed with a focus on meeting deadlines and budgets
- Manage all site performance analytics to achieve KPIs, including (but not limited to) traffic, conversion, repeat, and understand sources that drive traffic.
- Develop a monthly summary report highlighting site trends, customer behavior observations, and KPI status
- Work closely with Munchkin’s global teams to roll out U.S-led ecommerce initiatives in other markets
- Stay current in developments in ecommerce capabilities
- BA/BS degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years business experience in e-commerce. Must have proven track record in leading/growing web sales
- Experience with managing and optimizing online marketing tactics and CRM with an emphasis on efficient spending to generate high ROI.
- Well-versed in understanding and harnessing the power of web analytics.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment with the flexibility to accommodate demanding projects schedules.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and proven ability to foster a cooperative, results-driven work environment.
- Excellent copywriting skills and visual skills.
- Demonstrated experience managing website agencies including work in redesigns, SEO rankings and formatting sites to drive more traffic.
We got you covered!
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, vision and dental coverage, wellness, an employer-matched 401(k) plan, bonuses, employee stock purchase plan and much more depending on your role. We regularly hold social functions to foster a genuine camaraderie that enhances teamwork. At company-wide award functions, we take time to recognize the talent and dedication of the people who make Munchkin the most loved baby lifestyle brand in the world. We offer work-life balance benefits such as paid maternity and paternity leave and Half-day Friday’s all year around! To learn more, visit us at www.munchkin.com/join.
Munchkin embraces diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.