Senior eCommerce Marketing Manager
Founded in 1996, CyberLink Corp. (5203.TW) is the world leader in multimedia software with over 400M users of its desktop software and mobile apps, including the award-winning PowerDirector, PhotoDirector, and PowerDVD.
With the continued success of their mobile and subscription based creative editing software titles, CyberLink is quickly expanding sales in North America and is looking for a creative digital leader to join their team as the Senior eCommerce Marketing Manager. This person will be responsible for defining and directing key activities to help achieve revenue and strategic business goals for their direct to consumer and channel partner sites.
This leader will work closely with CyberLink headquarters in Taiwan and will be responsible for planning all marketing campaigns, home page and product detail page merchandising, to help optimize customer acquisition, conversion, cross-sell, renewal, and affiliate marketing efforts. The position will report into the North America VP of Sales and is based out of their offices in Hollywood, CA.
· Achieve quarterly and annual revenue targets
· Develop and implement customer promotions, marketing plans and programs across all channels
· Understand and evaluate the ROI of all marketing related activities
· Oversee the affiliate program and manage key channel partners
· Drive user engagement and conversions for their creative mobile and desktop applications
· Coordinate with regional marketing teams to execute on global multi-channel merchandising campaigns
· Conduct research and make recommendations on product merchandising and promotional strategies
· Offer insights and recommendations for product enhancements and new product features
· 5+ years Direct-to-Consumer E-commerce and digital marketing experience
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with experience reviewing creative marketing copy and assets
· Strong collaboration skills with the ability to work with cross functional teams located in Taiwan
· Proficient with Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel. Experience with Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator preferred
· Undergraduate or graduate degree
CyberLink is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.