Project Manager, Clinical Data Management - Large CRO - 100% Remote - Great Benefits
Meet, RALEIGH NC
Project Manager, Data Management – Remote – Global CRO
An exciting opportunity at a large Global CRO has opened for the role of Project Manager, Data Management. They are one of the industry’s leading CROs. Our client offers very competitive pay, 25+ days PTO, up to 25% yearly bonuses, and the flexibility to explore a variety of therapeutic areas.
Our client is looking for individuals who wish to work in a fast-paced, challenging and rewarding environment. While working with one sponsor on multiple different studies, you will find yourself involved in various therapeutic areas. This role will require you to be client facing, and you will be the lead on all data management activities and oversee projects from start to finish.
- Provide project management and lead all data management activities.
- Interact with clients and manage expectations throughout the entire study.
- Contribute to how data management is represented to sponsors through regular status updates
- Deal with and help oversee budgets pertaining to studies.
- 6+ years of clinical data management experience.
- 3+ years as a Lead or point of contact throughout the study.
- Experience with at least one EDC system.
- In-depth proven clinical research industry experience.
Full job description and company details are available upon application. This position is being dealt with by Max Ranzato at Meet, call on +1 646-891-4596 or email directly at [email protected] to discuss further and in confidence.You can find out more about Max & Meet at www.peoplewithchemistry.com