- Supervise and help drive the success of multiple engagements in all facets of taxation.
- Perform initial review of complex tax returns for high net-worth individual, corporate and partnership / LLC clients.
- Interact closely with clients to provide innovative tax planning, consulting and compliance services in a timely and effective manner.
- Ensure complete client satisfaction through open communication, managing expectations, meeting deadlines and proactively sharing tax saving strategies.
- Work closely with Partners, Senior Managers and staff on client management, professional development and business development activities.
- Supervise, develop, train and mentor staff including performance and engagement reviews.
- Attend professional development and continuing education sessions on a regular basis.
- CPA Certification required.
- 7+ years tax experience required in a mid to large CPA firm setting.
- Strong technical skills pertaining to tax preparation and review, tax compliance, agency correspondence and tax research.
- Ability to problem-solve and think both creatively and logically.
- A demonstrated ability to self-direct and effectively organize, prioritize and manage multiple engagements under tight deadlines.
- Outstanding leadership, mentoring and interpersonal skills fostering client and staff relationships.
- Excellent analytical, organization, and written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to attract and develop profitable, sustainable client relationships.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree with a major in accounting required.
- Masters in Taxation degree a plus.