Shipping and Receiving Clerk,
Key duties/responsibilities of Shipping Clerk:
Overall responsibility of this position is to support the production functions in the inventory / shipping / receiving departments of the company.
This position includes but may not be limited to the following duties :
• Packaged approved and inspected products,and label accordingly.
• Pull and prepare outgoing shipments based on production plan. Ability to process UPS and FED EX and Trucking Carriers.
• Receive and process incoming deliveries
• Support accurate inventories in quantity and bin locations.
• Maintain a clean, organized work center and inventory.
• Support and maintain receivables and shipments through shop software system
• Multi-tasking abilities.
• Interact positively with coworkers.
• Must possess reasonable mathematic skills.
• Responsible for complying with all documentation & safety procedures as well as company policies.
• Valid CA driver's license with clean record, Fork Lift license or experience, Ablilty to lift 50lbs
• 1 year experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Basic computer skills:
• Must be able to read and understand English proficiently