1st & 2nd Shift Available
Pay Rate: $18/hr
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Select machine dies.
- Determine setup procedures.
- Draw or press plastic into shapes and diameters.
- Set secondary equipment to product specifications.
- Specify lengths and weights of structures.
- Replace worn dies.
- Set controls to regulate vacuum, air pressure, sizing rings, and temperature.
- Synchronize speed of extrusion.
- Read and interpret blueprints and drawings.
- Locate defects on extruded products.
- Check for conformance to specifications.
- Adjust controls as necessary.
- Install, connect, test, and adjust equipment.
- Clean tools
- Access areas by climbing pols and ladders.
- Remove excess, entangled, or completed material from machines.
- Operate machines that extrude plastic structures.
- Start metering pumps.
- Activate and adjust extruding machines.
- Other duties as assigned
For More Information...
Email: [email protected]
Visit: 3600Sisk Rd. Suite 4J Modesto, CA 95356