Food and Nutrition Cook FT Jobs
At Chick-fil-A, the team member role is more than just a job, it’s an opportunity. In addition to working directly for an Independent Operator, team members gain life experience that goes far beyond serving a great product in a friendly environment. Chick-fil-A is a great opportunity for people of all ages and backgrounds, and no experience is necessary.
We are seeking an individual to be a part of our rewarding team. Applicants must be hard working, fast moving, responsible, and quick thinking. They should also exhibit the ability to go the extra mile and make personal connections with every guest.
We offer many benefits to our team members. Some of those benefits are below:
- Flexible Hours – We understand that you may have prior commitments to your family, friends, and school. We try our best to arrange your work schedule around those commitments.
- Opportunity for advancement!
- College Scholarships – At Chick-fil-A, we believe everyone deserves an education. We offer Leadership Scholarships to eligible employees who qualify.
- Competitive Pay – Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
- It’s a Friendly Place to Work – At Chick-fil-A, we consider our team to be more than just employees. We are a family!
- Closed Sundays!
- Prepare food in adherence to Chick-fil-A policy and standards.
- Handle and prepare food in a sanitary manner.
- Keep work area clean and sanitize work surfaces after food preparation.
- Responsible for avoiding food waste.
- Responsible for care of food service equipment.
- Work cooperatively with communicate with frontline staff.
- Minimum Age: 16+
- Must have reliable transportation to work and be punctual
- Wear complete and proper uniform for each work shift, including a smile
- Have a servant spirit
- Must be able to stand for 8+ hours a day
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting the Human Resources Department at 757-761-6648.