Senior Product Manager, Ecommerce
Dr. Squatch Soap Co., LOS ANGELES CA
About Dr. Squatch (www.drsquatch.com)
Dr. Squatch is a high-growth startup changing the game in men's personal care through our all-natural products. We were recently listed as the 325th fastest growing company in the nation by Inc. Magazine and are looking to add talented and motivated people to our team! We're passionate about improving the lives of men all over the country and are looking for people who want to join us in our mission!
The Senior Product Manager, Ecommerce is responsible for the entire Dr. Squatch e-commerce ecosystem, including front-end website and back-end applications. You will be responsible for constantly and proactively improving the purchase experience on Dr.Squatch.com.
This is a full-time role with company benefits based in Venice Beach, California. We offer a competitive salary and equity in a growth focused & collaborative team environment. Perks include a beach-front office, some food, unlimited PTO, and free soap!
- Manage the core Ecommerce marketing team (web developers, UX designers, platform application managers etc.)
- Manage growth of the Ecommerce team
- Proactively drive initiatives to ensure we are creating the best and most effective website experience possible
- Strategically work to ensure we are maximizing sales and customer lifetime value through optimizing conversion, average order value, and retention
- Create and prioritize website initiatives with input from diverse stakeholder groups
- Work closely with marketing paid media team to enable growth across paid channels
- Use an effective combination of research, data, and product intuition to make timely decisions
- 3+ years experience in product management (ideally consumer facing) / managing an e-commerce ecosystem
- Must have experience as a manager who can lead team in a manner that enriches the company’s culture and performance
- Strong ability to work cross-functionally and prioritize business needs
- Curious and data-driven - can make decisions based on data and intuitions
- Strong sense of ownership
- Comfort with a rapidly evolving work environment, and experience taking initiative
- Interest in health and wellness