Construction Project Manager - Top Commercial Contractor
C.SEC, LOS ANGELES CA
My client is a top California ENR ranking commercial contractor and the firm is also ranked within the current U.S. ENR ranking commercial contractor list. The firm holds a highly reputable brand in the state of California as well as the Pacific Southwest construction community. They have been established for over 90+ years working on large multi-million dollar ground-up commercial construction projects all over the Pacific Southwest states with an even larger presence of current and upcoming commercial ground up projects in Southern California. The firm is known for their unique and landmark commercial projects ranging from $25-$200 million dollars and have been growing year after year building on that reputation generating over $650 million dollars in annual revenue last year. They have been building up a large portfolio of repeat clients and a majority of their annual revenue stream comes from their ability to keep excellent relationships with their long-term clients. The firm focuses on a mix of projects such as: office space, banking, government, higher ed, k-12, medical, multifamily, and sports facilities. My client is currently seeking an experienced commercial construction Project Manager to join their Los Angeles office.
This experienced Project Manager will report directly to the VP of the Los Angeles office with exposure and opportunity to learn from multiple high-level executives within the leadership team. The idea is to hire a seasoned Project Manager who will expedite their career and act as the lead Project Manager in their Los Angeles headquarters.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Take part and assist with the pre-planning and conceptual phase
- Leading large Multi-Million-dollar commercial construction ground-up projects
- Develop relationships with clients and stakeholders and maintain them moving forward
- Work with subcontractors - create and maintain positive relationships
- Assist in developing and maintaining the project schedule
- Communicate project schedule to subs and vendors
- Budget management - assist in establishing project strategy to meet profit goals
This is also an excellent opportunity for an experienced construction Senior Project Manager who is seasoned within ground-up construction but maybe does not have project experience exceeding $25M+.
- A minimum of 5-7+ years’ experience as a construction Project Manager working for general contractor
- Past experience completing ground-up commercial construction projects at the Project Manager level
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management or applicable field from an accredited college or university
- A self-starter who can jump right into a current commercial project and manage, estimate and engage with new clients and win business.
- Experience using Procore is a plus
THE COMPENSATION PACKAGE:
The successful Project Manager will be compensated with a competitive base salary ranging from $120,000.00 - $160,000.00 based off work experience, this figure does not include additional benefits and perks that are listed below.
Benefits Package includes the following:
- Companywide annual discretionary based bonus roughly 15% off your base salary
- Project based discretionary bonus
- $750 monthly car allowance
- Employee Fuel Card
- Company Laptop
- Company Mobile Phone
- 401K retirement plan
- Strong health/dental/vision benefits package
- Tuition Reimbursement program
Apply today for consideration within 24 hours of submission!