Senior Project Manager
Watchdog Real Estate Project Management, LOS ANGELES CA
· Paid Unlimited Time Off
· Paid Sabbatical
· Paid Four Month Parental Leave
· Flexible Work Environment
· Health, Vision, Dental, Life & Disability Insurance
· 401k Match
We are looking for experienced individuals to become an integral part of a cohesive Project Management Team. This candidate must have at least ten years of experience or exposure to real estate, construction, engineering or architectural services.
- Assemble and manage a team of professionals for successful project execution, while assuring adherence to established administrative processes and procedures.
- Cultivate and maintain a positive working relationship with all client representatives and service providers operating on the project.
- Lead construction meetings on all projects. Serve as liaison between the client and all other project resources.
- Accurately report and forecast project budgets and schedules.
- Proactively identify, report, and mitigate all project risks.
- Adhere to all project management processes that are applicable for each project.
- Accurate forecasting and development of the capital plan.
- Responsible for timely processing of all invoices.
- Consistently meets budget and schedule performance goals.
- Read and understand documentation defining projects including leases and abstracts in order to comply with the lease to secure Landlord approvals prior to work and determine responsibility for funding project.
- Competitively bid all vendor services for each project as required or necessary.
- Excel in all phases of Corporate Real Estate Project Management activities; end-to-end project accountability.
- Meet with client prior to each project to define project requirements, identify success factors, develop measurement tools, and communicate measurable added value to client.
- Ensure contracting process is followed and service levels are met in compliance with agreements.
- Manage project finances for respective capital projects.
- Submit timely Cost and Schedule Change Requests to ensure variance does not exceed current defined threshold.
- Perform construction administration.
- Oversee FF&E procurement and installation.
- Self-motivated and eager to learn
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite applications (including MS Project) as well as Adobe Acrobat
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills and problem solving ability
- Strong verbal / written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering information
- Stress & time management skills