An industry leading organization in the area is looking to add a Senior Finance Manager to their team. You will work directly with the senior leadership team and will be a key decision maker within this global organization.
What’s in it for you:
- A competitive and aggressive compensation package
- A stable, growing company with track record of promoting from within
- Work / life balance!
What you will be doing:
- Provides complete financial management and decision support for organization and team
- Leads, plans and directs the development and analysis of financial budgets, forecasts and strategic plans.
- Establish and monitor staff performance and development goals, assign accountabilities, set objectives, establish priorities, conduct annual performance appraisals, and administer salary adjustments.
- Actively engaged with operations leaders, providing strategic advice and direction as needed, including prioritization and investment return analysis.
- Interprets and communicates data and information to support financial analysis and decision making, trends, causation and risks/opportunities.
- Provides recommendations to management for establishing and achieving cost objectives
- Participates and drives standardization of key business processes and development of business plans including: strategic financial planning, cash flow, ROI, Capital and Operating expenditures.
- Provides financial support for the development, implementation, tracking and reporting of continuous improvement (VIP) initiatives
- Identifies and develops future leadership and improves overall bench strength through talent assessment, selection, and placement.
- SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance is required
- Experience interfacing with and advising executive level managers.
- Proficient with financial modeling, systems and tools such as SAP
- Superior management skills; ability to influence and engage direct and indirect reports and peers
- Ability to operate as an effective tactical as well as strategic thinker